Technology & Intellectual Properties
The proprietary technology and IP portfolio of the ATCOR / CardieX group companies covers a significant range of applications from clinically validated methods of quantifying hemodynamic parameters for assessment of cardiovascular health to interactive and interpretative analysis for consumer healthcare management.
- Gold standard FDA-cleared device for the measurement of central blood pressure and cardiovascular risk parameters (Standard FDA “predicate device”).
- Current IP and technology focused on cardiovascular health.
- Significant trademarks in consumer and wearable sectors.
- Future applications in “Quantified Athlete”, remote patient monitoring, and broad health categories.
- Proprietary IP & technology in cardiac load, athletic capacity, arterial stiffness, arterial age, and other consumer health diagnostic parameters.
- Expanding licensing and co-development opportunities in broad medical and consumer health segments.
- Over 1400 published peer-reviewed studies.
- 14 USA patents covering significant applications in cardiovascular health and consumer wearables.
- US Patent No 11,006,842, for “Non-Invasive Brachial Blood Pressure Measurement”, which utilizes the company core technology to estimate blood pressure without continuous cuff calibration, was granted in May 2021 and. The patent protects the Company’s IP for the measurement of central blood pressure waveforms using a brachial blood pressure cuff until 2038.