Technology & Intellectual Properties
The proprietary technology and IP portfolio of the ATCOR / CardieX group companies covers a significant range of applications from clinically validated methods of quantifying hemodynamic parameters for assessment of cardiovascular health to interactive and interpretative analysis for consumer healthcare management.
- Gold standard FDA-cleared device for the measurement of central blood pressure and cardiovascular risk parameters (Standard FDA “predicate device”).
- Current IP and technology focused on cardiovascular health.
- Significant trademarks in consumer and wearable sectors.
- Future applications in “Quantified Athlete”, remote patient monitoring, and broad health categories.
- Proprietary IP & technology in cardiac load, athletic capacity, arterial stiffness, arterial age, and other consumer health diagnostic parameters.
- Expanding licensing and co-development opportunities in broad medical and consumer health segments.
- Over 1400 published peer-reviewed studies.
- 13 USA patents covering significant applications in cardiovascular health and consumer wearables.